Tuesday, January 16, 2024

January Monthly Challenge is Complete



 Anyone else working on the January Challenge? 

I finished my hats tonight. 

Toddler 1-3 years

6-12 months 

3-4 months 



There’s literally at the most 2 rows difference on each hat.  The bottom one I planned the colors. The other 2 I randomly pulled scraps out of a bag.  

It is time to move on to the next project and also work on that loom knit scarf i have started  I need to generate more scraps. I am pretty much out right now  


If this is your first time visiting Welcome! If you have visited before, Welcome Back! Don't forget to sign up to get posts delivered to your email, or make sure to Bookmark my page and check back often.  Leave me a comment below. 

❤️🧶 Anna


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!