Sunday, January 14, 2024

Too Cold!




 BURRRR! I thought it was cold on Friday.  Um Yah it is really cold now!!  It's also snowing and suppose to snow all day.  It is currently 12:40PM and we are at 0°. 


Last night i worked on a sleeping WIP. It is s double thick loom knit hat i started last fall sometime. 


I am on the second side, which will only be 2 big stripes.  I am using e-wrap.  The yarn is a little on the thin side but I think once I double it up it will be warmer than it looks.  I am doing it like an addi hat.  I worked a little on the loom knit scarf the past couple days and have made a little progress. 

9:15pm
Overall we had a good day and weekend despite the wintery weather.  I did finish the hat today.  The loom is a 54 peg. I started with a drawstring cast on and made a total of 80 rows with e-wrap. I finished it off like an addi hat.  The next one i think i will make 90 rows. This one is long enough but just barely. 

Here is both sides of the hat:



If this is your first time visiting Welcome! If you have visited before, Welcome Back! Don't forget to sign up to get posts delivered to your email, or make sure to Bookmark my page and check back often.  Leave me a comment below. 

❤️🧶 Anna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!