Friday, January 19, 2024

It is Freezer Defrosting Day

 

Its freezer defrosting day. I have needed to do this for a while now. I don’t actually use the freezer part just the fridge, I have a bigger freezer to use.  Once it is finished defrosting i am going to give it a good scrubbing. I am also going to set it up on some milk crates to make it taller. (Its a mini fridge if you couldn’t tell). 
While it was defrosting i decided to play around with bread bags making plarn (plastic yarn). I have done this before but used an assortment of bags and did not like the outcome because the bags were all different thicknesses. I also didn't like crocheting with the plarn.  So what did i try this time?  You probably guessed it…..Tunisian Crochet!



One complete row is about 1 full bag worth of loops looped together. 

Well it looks like it is working ok. I turned it up a notch. I do not want my fridge stuff freezing. 


.

For those who are wondering how my foot is …. It is still a bit sore. The swelling is down since Tuesday. I can walk on it with boot on, and without the boot and a crutch.  I think it will be healed in no time.   

If this is your first time visiting Welcome! If you have visited before, Welcome Back! Don't forget to sign up to get posts delivered to your email, or make sure to Bookmark my page and check back often.  Leave me a comment below. 

❤️🧶 Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I love reading them!